How to Graduate from College the Easy Way … and Other Popular Fairy Tales
Why college success in the real world is about hard work and knowing yourself. A practical, real-life, totally new approach to living happily ever after.
- Overview: The Keys to the Kingdom
- Chapter One: Through the Wardrobe: Making the Transition to College
- Chapter Two: Who's Writing Your Fairy Tale? (Locus of control, creating your own future)
- Chapter Three: Know What You Want BEFORE You Get Your Three Wishes (Goal setting and motivation)
- Chapter Four: Butcher, Baker or Candlestick Maker: College & Your Career
- Chapter Five: Don't wait for Midnight: Time Management
- Chapter Six: Excelling in The Classroom Without Being Grumpy, Sleepy or Dopey (Study skills)
- Chapter Seven: Mirror, Mirror: the DISC assessment (Communication skills)
- Chapter Eight: Kissing Frogs: Getting Along Using the PLSI (Temperament and personality)
- Chapter Nine: Managing Your Pot of Gold (Financial skills)
- Chapter Ten: Knights in Shining Armor: Getting Help
Download Sample pages
(10 pages, 208 KB)
View the Features Matrix to see how the book fits in with the knowledge modules, online tools and assessments.