The Corvus Student Success Grant was established to fund the effective use of the Campus ToolKit retention system at innovative post-secondary schools throughout the world.
Who we found
All post-secondary schools are eligible to apply for a grant. However, preference is given to programs based on the following criteria:
- Programs designed to improve student persistence rates
- Demonstrated financial need
- Student Internet accessibility
- Staffing to address student needs
- A plan for structured student participation in Campus ToolKit
- Contact Campus ToolKit to schedule an online demonstration of the system. This is a prerequisite for application. The toll-free number is 877.303.3023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time.
- On school letterhead, prepare your proposal addressing the following:
- Purpose of the program we will be funding
- Desired implementation date
- The number of student accounts you are requesting
- The number of staff who will be interacting with the students
- Your plan for structuring student participation
- The specific Campus ToolKit assessments you plan to use
- Your plan to assess the impact of Campus ToolKit on your student success rates
Applications are evaluated by the committee within one month of receipt. Grants are approved on a one-time, non-recurring basis only. We fund a limited number of programs each year so please apply as early as possible.